5.12.13

Cape Town Fish Market

Random food spotting has always been a fav of mine. The spontaneity of stumbling across a place that's new to you, is often the height of my excitement.



The Cape Town Fish Market, located on Argyll Street in West End had always been a place which caught my eye due to the stunning exterior design. CTFM is definitely a great destination for yum food at a lush venue.




I went with my best friend San, and we ordered only starters and main courses as we were unable to manage a dessert. If I remember correctly I had the Tempura Prawns (£6.95) and San had the Crab and Prawn Fishcakes (£6.95) both which we enjoyed and almost fought sharing. For our mains we had the Grilled Sea Bass (£15.95) and the Stacked Cod (£18.95) , which quite frankly blew us away, as well as our delightful cocktails. 

Return rating 5/5

For more information contact;
Website - http://www.ctfm.com
Telephone - 020 7437 1143
Twitter - @ctfmlondon 
Email Enquires - london@ctfm.com
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© The Munch Diaries | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig