10.12.13

The Diner


In the mood for some classic American dining? Well, when I am I know what place comes to mind first. The Diner!

It was one of the first places I tried heavenly 'cheesy chips' and nearly came to tears whilst drinking their scrumptious Coconut milkshake!


The Diner, is not only cheap but it is most definitely cheerful. Everytime I visit I am stuck between whether I want to try something new or stick to my personal fav order of French Toast with Bacon, thanks to their clever 'All Day Breakfast' section of the simply amazing menu.














Going to The Diner is always a good idea!


Return rating 5/5

For more information contact;
Website - http://www.goodlifediner.com
Telephone - Due to the fact that The Diner has various locations I feel it is best to visit the site for a particular contact number.
Twitter - @thedinertweets
Email Enquires - The same applies for the email as the contact number.

The following photos are from two different yummy occasions.

Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© The Munch Diaries | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig