17.7.16

What Tha Cluk?!



Did someone say chicken?

Side note; I wrote this review whilst listening to Cluck Cluck by Product G&B ft Wyclef, yes I'm super old school.

So I was lucky enough to be invited down to Cluk in Shoreditch based inside Hoxton 7 and after checking out the menu – it was a no brainer!

I mean who doesn’t like chicken (I’m talking meat eaters of course)? But that isn’t all Cluk has to offer. Built on the infusion of Latino and Caribbean flavours it hard to choose between the four kinds or marinade.


 



   
Arriving on Saturday evening, it was clear to see just how popular Cluk is as I sat watching the football which was being shown on the multiple tv screens and nodding along to the house music. Whilst waiting on my late pal, I order myself my fav cocktail a Amaretto Sour (made without the egg whites, just how I like em) and took in the party feel I was getting.





Once my mate had I arrived we decide to opt for one out of the two menu’s (one being chicken the other pizza’s) and went about ordering the Chicken burger coated in the Nina’s Chicken marinade, a portion of Chicken Wings in Grandpa’s BBQ marinade, two servings of fries and the Macaroni n Cheese.






Cluk is the go-to-spot for good cocktails and food on a budget that won’t break the bank!


Vibe - Good tunes and dimmed lighting, Cluk is the prefect spot for a pre turn up!
Munch - The flavours weren't what we expected, so we'd have to return again to make a better judgement. 
Triple R - I would recommend it for a good stomach lining before a night to remember!
Making my Total Rating Score - 3.5/5

For more information contact;
Website - www.cluk-shoreditch.com
Telephone - 0207 739 3440
Instagram - @clukshoreditch
Email Enquires - chicken@cluk-shoreditch.com
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© The Munch Diaries | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig